Switzerland has a status of the safest country in the world with good ecological situation.
Deciding on studying in Swiss school, the student has an opportunity to study not only English, but other European languages (Spanish, Italian, French, German). Also to student’s attention various programs are offered, such as:
- Language courses
- Preparation for international exams
- Academic preparation for school and university
- Studying on educational program.
The qualified teachers practice individual approach to each student, which helps to achieve high academic results.
Features of Swiss schools – studying programs
The student’s choice of educational institution should depend on his interests and future specialization. Each canton in Switzerland develops educational program. For example, below the list of offered courses is provided:
- British system – programs GCSE, A-level, it is choice for students, planning to enrol in the universities of Great Britain;
- American program - it is choice for students, planning to enrol in the universities of USA;
- Anglo-American program;
- German – Abitur course is studied in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, certificate of passing this program is a guarantee of enrolling in universities of Germany.
- International Baccallaureat – course certificate opens doors of the best educational institutions in Europe.
So, the main factor in choosing school is where the student wants to receive the higher education.
Recruitment to Swiss school
It is recommended to apply in advance to school. One of the reasons is possible differences in educational system of your native country and Switzerland. Pay attention to academic and language preparation. In the planned year of study student should send application in February or March. May and June are months of considering applications by admission commission.